Start a new topic

Bitcoins missing

I sent my bitcoins to my RockItCoin wallet and I haven’t received them. What is going on? It said 100 confirmations and I still haven't received them. I’m highly upset it only normally takes 3-6 confirmations.

61 people have this problem

Hello Brandyn Rivera,

After looking into your account it would seem that you did not use a RockItCoin ATM. You informed us in a different contact that you were using the RockItCoin wallet. Our wallet at the time is having trouble connecting and updating your current balance. The money was received it was just having trouble displaying it. We do have a work around so that you will still have access. You can download the Edge wallet Edge wallet download you can sign into this wallet using your RockItCoin credentials (you do not need to create a new wallet.) This will connect to your wallet and give you access to the funds while we fix the issue we are having with our wallet. 

I have also covered this on  "Trouble with the RockItCoin Application" under " Announcements "

do I have to have an edge wallet. i used the rocketcoin atm but used my coinbase wallet. and my bitcoin is still not there

@ Voncile Chaney

No need to use the Edge wallet or the RockItCoinX wallet. 

Though I would certainly suggest using a digital wallet instead of an exchange like Coinbase. However if your coin has not arrived I would always suggest contacting us at Support@rockitcoin.com with as much of the following information as possible:

• The location of the bitcoin ATM that you visited
  • The phone number that you used for this transaction
  • The Transaction ID from the receipt
  • The transaction amount
  • The date of the transaction
  • What kind of wallet did you use for this transaction?  A wallet on your phone, a paper wallet provided by the machine, or something else?
  • If you used a wallet application, Which one is it? RockItCoin? Edge? another one?

We will get you individual attention and do our best to fix any problems we can

5 people like this
Login to post a comment