Start a new topic
Solved

Wrong address

Apparently I sent money to the wrong address. Now what do I do??

RockItCoin takes sending to the appropriate address very seriously. Not only do we want to make sure that our customers receive their coin but we want to make sure we are not sending funds to any illicit addresses. Because of this we do not send to third parties. 

Since crypto currency does not have any identifiers that would link to an individual we must rely on our customers to ensure the address is their's, in their control, and correct. When you provide a new address to our kiosk we will display the address on the screen and ask you to verify that this is your address. 

This is a chance for you to double check the unique address and make sure that it is correct. We also Display the address while you are inserting the bills to inform you this money is going to this address.

Now many people will create a paper wallet and not realize that one of their "receipts" is actually a wallet address. A paper wallet will print out of the kiosk like a standard receipt and the machine will prompt you to make sure the paper wallet printed out before proceeding such as the picture below:

If you created a paper wallet and have a piece of paper with 2 QR Codes on it you can import any funds you have placed on it by following this link to my step-by-step instructions on how to do that.

How to import a paper wallet

Thank you for choosing RockItCoin. And remember with us it's not rocket science it's RockItCoin.

2 people like this
I did the same can I have some support ima panicking

1 person likes this

Hello Mr. Dan,

I would suggest referring to my above reply. I have likewise sent you an email four days ago asking for more information. I would be happy to assist if I can.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment