Start a new topic
Solved

How to send Bitcoin

I have just fund my wallet and rockitcoin won,t allow me to send out please help,....

2 people have this problem

I just fund my wallet.but my wallet wont let me log in.i cant get access to my bitcoin wallet app. Is it possible to send it to my different wallet?

1 person likes this
Look what just want my money. WTH is the problem.i took a loss last $20 I bought.im not taking another $20.00 loss WHERES MY MONEY
Dboom13 is my user name.
This isn't working
I am trying to send bitcoin to someone else’s wallet account. When I hit the red box to send to someone else, I type in their wallet address and hit confirm. The screen goes blank and there is just a red X in the top right hand corner. What am I doing wrong. I need to send bitcoin out soon.

3 people like this

I have replied to each of you individually. 

If you have any more questions feel free to submit another ticket, Call our support line during office hours (9am - 4pm CST), or text our support line. 

If you are having the same problem as Available Jobs Please visit the "Announcements" page and view the topic:

"Trouble with the RockItCoin Application"

I funded my account and I've been trying to send Bitcoin to someone else account but the sending page isn't allowing me and not showing the tab to click for sending. Please help as soon as you can

Hello Cynthia Paolini. I don't recognize that wallet interface but the problem is with your wallet. If you are having issues I would suggest contacting the wallet support line. This looks similar to our wallet but we have a banner on the bottom of the wallet not a button on the side. You may have luck following my above reply. 

Login to post a comment